Complete your degree in only 16 or 24 months!
Our quality MBA program includes 12 courses totaling 36 credit hours.
- Classes only meet every other month in Fort Wayne and Indianapolis.
- Sessions are held Friday evening through Saturday afternoon
- Students can live anywhere in the world (and do), traveling to class just 8 times over 16 months or 12 times over 24 months
- All students participate in at least one Global Study Tour during their 16 or 24 months in the program.
- Students learn practical application of Global Marketing, Management and cultural nuances through the Global Study Tour.
- Personally experience global business practices as we visit leading corporations and organizations in other cultures.
- Each term course registrations are processed automatically through the MBA Office
- All course materials are available online through Blackboard.
- Books are ordered and delivered directly to you
- Community is built through personal interaction with other students, faculty, and alumni through residencies, Blackboard discussions and the Global Study Tour.
- Community is and has always been an integral part of Taylor University’s unique faith-based experience and continues with the Taylor MBA.
- The intentional integration of faith and graduate business education permeates class discussions, readings, assignments, and projects.
Relevant & Current Curriculum
View the 2013-2014 Curriculum
- Students engage in learning solutions for todays AND tomorrow’s business needs.
- The program is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).