How to Apply
The Taylor University MBA Program is always accepting applications from high-quality individuals looking to further their education and enhance their career. Students can enroll 3 times per academic year: August, December, and April. Click the Apply Now Button below in order to apply online today!
Taylor MBA Program Admission Requirements
For admission to the Taylor University MBA Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants will have completed a four-year undergraduate program from an accredited U.S. college or university.
- While not required, most applicants will have demonstrated professional, administrative, or business experience in addition to their undergraduate education.
- While there is no minimum undergraduate GPA requirement, most successful Taylor MBA applicants will have achieved at least a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants will have satisfied business prerequisites in accounting, economics, finance, management, and math/statistics. If an applicant has not satisfied the prerequisite requirements through undergraduate courses from an accredited university, the Taylor MBA office offers completion options.
- Interview with the director of the MBA program and/or the MBA Admissions Committee.
- Applicant has provided the necessary items for application to the Taylor University MBA program office, including:
- Application for admissions, including academic history, work experience, career plans, and statement of faith
- Official transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate work
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from current or previous employer
- Professional résumé
- $100 application fee (non-refundable)
For admission to Taylor University MBA Program, international applicants must meet all of the above requirements and provide the following additional information:
- A VISA recognized and accepted by the United States Government.
- An official translated copy of the high school/college transcript (translations must be completed by either Education Credential Evaluators; www.ece.org; or World Education Services; www.wes.org).
- Scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam if English is not native language. The code to use for TOEFL scores to be sent directly to Taylor is 1802.
- A signed, notarized statement verifying adequate financial support which includes full amount of all tuition & fees as well as adequate living expenses for 16 months.
International applicants who fail to satisfy the requirements identified above will not be admitted to the Taylor MBA Program.
Student Assessment. Taylor University MBA Program requires a writing assessment of students upon admission to the MBA Program. All first-time students will submit a writing assessment based on the criteria outlined by the Taylor MBA Office. For more information contact the Taylor MBA Office at email@example.com.
Exemptions. Students are exempt from the writing assessment requirements if they meet one of the following criteria:
- Have a Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher from their Undergraduate Degree
- Have a grade of B or better in each of the four areas from their undergraduate degree
Conditional Acceptance. Conditional admission may be granted to applicants if the student does not meet the above mentioned requirements (i.e. not meeting all prerequisite requirements, GPA lower than 3.0, does not receive endorsement from 3 recommendation letters, etc.)