Master of Business Administration Programs
Relevant. Global. Innovative.
Taylor University offers two distinct MBA programs that encourage the individual goals of each student within a larger, global faith-based community. The MBA program is designed for business professionals and focuses on key enterprise-level decisions and implementation strategies. The second program is a MBA in Sports Management that prepares students with both the business and sports knowledge and experience for careers in sports organizations. The programs run independent of each other, but share the following characteristics:
• Innovative format incorporating international travel/study, intensive seminars, online delivery,
supervised research, and applied learning experiences
• Small cohorts that study together for the duration of the program
• Taylor University’s long history and national reputation for Christian liberal arts education
• Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and member of the North Central Association
• Timely and relevant course content
• Highly qualified and experienced faculty
Interested? Take the Next Step
Read what our students and alumni are saying about their experience in the TU MBA program, contact our faculty, or schedule a time to visit one of our class sessions or meet over coffee.
"On behalf of the faculty and staff, I can tell you that we look forward to walking alongside you as you not only pursue an MBA but as you pursue God's calling on your life and career. A Taylor MBA is not just about a degree - a Taylor MBA is about positioning yourself to best use your God-given gifts and talents for a lifetime. As you consider an MBA and which program is right for you, please do not hesitate to connect with us. We will interact with you on a personal level in a manner that best suits your needs. You are not just a number or a name to us - you are a unique individual created by and in the image of God. As such, it is our pleasure to get the opportunity to walk alongside you in this decision and beyond." -Evan D. Wood, Ph.D., Chair, Taylor University MBA