IT Express & Academic Technology
On the main level of Zondervan Library, Information Technology provides space, technology, services, and specialists to support Taylor students and faculty in their academic pursuits. Windows and Mac computers are available for general use as well as for diving more deeply into academic work. Support staff is on-hand to help with your technology questions and to assist you as you explore the possibilities of what tech can do for your teaching or your learning – your curriculum development or the development of your academic career.
Tech Express offers walk-up support during IT’s business hours. The staff there also offer and coordinate other services such as lamination, photo and poster printing, media duplication, and more. They also sell special paper, assist with audio and video editing, and much more. Please contact Information Technology for more information about the services offered.
- Sunday – 7pm to Midnight
- Monday – 7:45am to Midnight (closed from 5pm to 6pm)
- Tuesday – 7:45am to Midnight (closed from 5pm to 6pm)
- Wednesday – 7:45am to Midnight (closed from 5pm to 6pm)
- Thursday – 7:45am to Midnight (closed from 5pm to 6pm)
- Friday -- Monday – 7:45am to 10:00pm (closed from 5pm to 6pm)
- Saturday – 1pm to 5pm
Local / Long-Distance: (765) 998-4040
Toll-Free: (866) 693-1385
Or walk-up to Tech Express in Zondervan Library!