Academic Support Services
The academic experience at Taylor University is enriched and enhanced by a wide variety of support services provided to meet the needs of our student body. Such services include:
- Academic Advising: provides guidance for students in course selection, choice of major, and class registration.
- Academic Enrichment Center: offers support services for students with disabilities, tutoring services, and other learning skills services.
- Technology & Learning Connection: provides academic technology resources and support.
- Writing Center: offers peer writing tutors to students of all skill levels.
- Institutional Review Board: provides oversight of academic research.