Have you ever been to the cornfields of Indiana? No? Well, you are in for a treat. We pride ourselves on being in a rural location, where we strive to be creative and intentional in building deep relationships on campus and with our local community. Lately the popularity of just our Silent Night reached national recognition, and that is just a small part of what we do on campus to have fun and serve one another.
If you are a prospective student, Admissions offers many options for a guided experience to help you learn about us. If you are looking for a place to host your conference or camp, please know that we offer first-class facilities and professional services to make your event a success. If you are an alumnus, donor or friend, we always welcome you on campus to reminisce and visit with friends and loved ones.
- If you need help finding campus, please check out these directions
- If you need help finding a place to stay, please look at these lodging options
- Also find information on local churches, dining and entertainment
Once you are comfortably on campus:
- Take a tour of our new Euler Science Complex (you can see it on the first webcam image above)
- Visit our Taylor Campus Store for your latest Taylor shirts and sweatshirts.
- Sit down with friends and enjoy a coffee or tea from The Jumping Bean, our café that proudly serves products made from Alliance World Coffees
- Visit Rediger Chapel and enjoy services on MWF from 10:00pm-11:00 or available online
- Check out KSAC, or our fond acronym for the athletics center where you can see our new Eichling Aquatics Wing or attend an athletics event indoors or outdoors (you can see our new stadium construction in process on the second webcam image above).
- C.S. Lewis fan? Check out “the pub,” or our collection of Lewis and Inkling resources in the basement of Zondervan library.
- Take a rest and find peace and solitude at our Memorial Prayer Chapel (you can see our Memorial Prayer Chapel in the last webcam image above).
Taylor University Campus